Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's never over

Just when you think you've got all the diapering accessories you need, you find one more cute diaper cover and you just can't resist. Believe me, I've tried. So, say hello to the newest additions to my diapering stash:

On the left we have a Happy Heinys pocket diaper and on the right is another Bummis Super Brite diaper cover. Best part about the Happy Heinys? IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!!! I am SO excited to get this on the Eskimo's butt and turn the lights out. :) It's the little things, you know? I've not tried HH before, so we'll see how it goes. I mostly bought it because it was cute and the Eskimo had already drooled all over it and destroyed the packaging. I'm of the opinion that if your child has drooled on something, you should buy it.

I have another Bummis cover, but it's the Whisper Wrap, which doesn't have exposed PUL on the inside, so you can't wipe it clean. I've also found that's it kind of starting to smell like urine too, which is NOT cool. The Super Brite has exposed PUL on the inside, so you can wipe it clean in between washes. Plus I really like the gussets on the Super Brite. We had one in size small when the Eskimo was little and I really liked it then. And who can resist Bummi's patterns anyway? Definitely not me.

So, as you can probably tell from the picture, shopping for diapers can be really fun. There are so many cute patterns and options out there. I mean, who doesn't want glow-in-the-dark skulls on their butt? Am I right? And I'm in big trouble because a brand new baby store just opened up about a mile from my house. Today was their first day open, and I ran over there first chance I got. They're pretty tiny, but they had a lot of diaper options, which makes me happy. Check out the website: www.mamawise.com.

Time to wash these babies so I can put them on the Eskimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment